This Historic building known as Candle cottage was the site known previously as The Old Candle House. The Cleveland candle works were built by Thomas Rowlands in the early 19th century and operated under various owners until the 1890's. The building was then used by the fire brigade, wheelrights, plumbers and builders and, during the first World War, as a drill hall and firing range.
Entrance hall leads to both Bedrooms, Bathroom / WC and Lounge / Kitchen.
11' 5'' x 8' 11'' (3.48m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coving. TV Point.
Bathroom / WC
8' 11'' x 7' 1'' (2.72m x 2.16m)
Four Piece suite comprising of a Low level WC, Paneled bath, Pedestal wash hand basin and a separate Shower cubicle.
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Heated towel rail.
9' 6'' x 8' 11'' (2.9m x 2.72m)
Skylight double glazed window. Radiator. Coving.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner
21' 0'' x 12' 8'' (6.4m x 3.86m)
Double glazed patio doors leading to the external patio area. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Two Radiators. Coving. TV point. Telephone point. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated electric cooker and washing machine. Fridge / freezer. Extractor hood. Fitted wall and base units incorporating roll top work surfaces. Laminate flooring.
There is a driveway providing off street parking to the front of the property and an enclosed patio to the rear.