We offer a full and extensive residential sales service ensuring you achieve the best possible price when you sell your property through us. We pride ourselves on the quality of the service we provide, and our successful sales records speak for themselves. A large proportion of our business is generated through client recommendations, and we are dedicated to provide our clients with the customer care they deserve.
Our Residential sales packages include:
- Realistic market appraisal
- Professional marketing advice
- Attractive & informative online sales brochures
- Arrange your Energy Performance Certificate
- Erect an eye-catching and distinctive signboard
- 2D floorplans
- 360 Virtual tours
- Marketing of your property on www.rightmove.co.uk the country’s largest and most viewed property website
- Free accompanied viewing service (if required)
- Regular contact from our professional and friendly staff
- Competitive fees
- NO SALE - NO FEE guarantee
- No lengthy tie-in periods
- Agents contactable 7 days a week
- Award-winning customer service
Grimwood Estates have become known for finding landlords the ‘right’ tenant first time.
With our comprehensive checks and application procedure no stone is left unturned. We are proud of the quality tenants we have sourced our clients over the years.
Our Tenant Find and Let packages includes:
- Taking full note of your wishes with respect to your let.
- Providing you with assistance and professional advice on protecting your property and rental income.
- Arranging your Energy Performance Certificate
- Access to our extensive database to find you a tenant.
- Marketing of your property on Grimwoodestates.co.uk along with a whole host of other sites including rightmove.co.uk, Zoopla.co.uk and many more.
- Implementing advertising of your property through social media, board erection and direct mailing.
- Conducting accompanied tenant viewings and providing you with meaningful feedback from each visit.
- Once a suitable tenant is found we'll carry out credit and status checks.
- You will be kept posted of our progress throughout all processes.
- Gaining your approval of the tenant and consent to proceed.
- Drawing up and agreeing the Tenancy Agreement along with the addition of any special conditions
- Collecting all monies in advance of the onset of the tenancy.
- Lodging the Deposit with The Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Forwarding your monies by electronic transfer to your nominated bank account, along with a statement of account and copies of all related documentation.
Our Full Professional Management package includes all of the above, and
- Issuing advance legal notices.
- Carrying out periodic property visits and issue you with a follow up report.
- Ensuring any maintenance problems are dealt with swiftly with close regard to your instructions, using reputable tradesman.
- Payment for repairs and liabilities from monthly rental income.
- Dealing with any dilapidations in a timely and professional manner, keeping you appraised at all times.
- 24-hour emergency telephone number for tenants and landlords
Tenant finder and set up service - 50 % + VAT of a standard month’s rent subject to the minimum of £360 Inc. VAT.
Fully managed service - Tenant finder and set up fee (as above). Then from the second month, 10% + VAT of a standard month’s rent subject to the minimum of £60.00 Inc. VAT.
Additional fees and charges
- Landlords gas certificate (CP12) £50 - £80 subject to change depending on the number of gas appliances to be checked.
- Electrical Installation Condition Report £110 - £200 subject to change depending on the number of items to be inspected.
- Install smoke or Carbon Monoxide alarms to meet current legislation
- 1 device £50
- 2 Devices £80
- 3 Devices £100
- £20 per device thereafter
Guide to Lettings (for tenants)
If you are a tenant who is about to be referenced by Let Alliance, you should be aware of the following;-
- You must be over 21
- You must be employed in the UK and earn 30 times the monthly rent annually, otherwise a guarantor will be required.
- You must have no CCJ’s or bankruptcies registered against your name.
- Provide photo ID & proof of residency
In order to apply for any lettings properties through Grimwood Estates, you will have to pay a holding deposit. This consists of:
- £50.00 holding deposit per property, this is a commitment from the tenant to the property applied for – this will be used towards the first month’s rent.
Under the following circumstances, the holding deposit will NOT be returned:
- The applicant withdraws from the application
- The applicant fails ‘The right to rent’ checks
- The applicant fails to provide the required information to complete the application within 15 days
- The applicant provides false or misleading information
On finding a suitable property all tenants over the age of 21 years are required to be referenced and credit checked through our designated reference company. Throughout the tenancy there are other costs that must be covered on top of the rent. These might include:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone).
- Council Tax.
- Television licence.
- Installation of cable/satellite.
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents).
- Garden maintenance.
At the end of the tenancy, the below costs may be applicable to cover:
- Professional cleaning of the property.
If you are acting as a guarantor on behalf of a tenant, you should be aware of the following in order to meet the requirements set out by Let Alliance to enable you to do this successfully;-
You must be over 21 and a UK resident.
- You must be in full time employment or have a pension fund which will be of significant value to cover the full rental amount.
- You must NOT have any CCJ’s or bankruptcies registered against your name.
- Your salary/pension must be equivalent to 40 times the monthly rental amount.
- Being a homeowner does NOT qualify you to be a guarantor, this will not effect our decision logic.
- Savings will only be taken into account if 12 months bank statements are provided showing these have been in the account for this period.
- 50% of commissions/bonuses/overtime confirmed by the employer.
- We cannot accept any other additional income.
- If you are self-employed, you must be able to provide 12 months accounts OR an SA302.
- Provide photo ID & proof of residency
Example: Passport or driving licence
Proof of residency
Example: Recent utility bill
Grimwood Estates is a member of The Property Ombudsman
Grimwood Estates is a member of a Client Money Protection scheme operated by Propertymark